Quick Rundown of August Events
Here's a list of the upcoming events for August. The biggest event this month is the 136th Annual North Royalton Community Festival, sponsored by the North Royalton Chamber of Commerce, which is set for Aug. 26-28 on the City Green. The parade is back too, and steps off at 3 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 28. Fireworks are at dusk the same night, Aug. 28, and are visible from the City Green.
All August events include:
- CLE Market, Aug. 13, 11-3p.m., City Green
- CERT Fundraiser, Aug. 19, 6-10p.m., 3 Spot
- Community Festival, Aug. 26-28, City Green
- Community Festival Parade, Aug. 28, 3p.m.
- Community Festival Fireworks, Aug. 28, dusk
- Community Meal, Aug. 28, 3-4 p.m., St. Albert