North Royalton residents can continue to drop off excess yard waste on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. at our Service Center, located at 11545 Royalton Road. Yard waste must be bagged or bundled. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LOOSE MATERIALS! The same curbside guidelines are followed for drop-off.
Acceptable yard waste items include:
- Grass clippings and leaves (must be contained in paper or plastic bags)
- Small tree branches and bush branches (must be cut to 4 ft. lengths and bundled weighing less than 50 lbs.)
Unacceptable yard waste items include:
- Loose or un-bagged materials
- Commercial material or items from businesses
- Stumps, root balls or wood from tree removals
- Construction material, dirt, etc.
- Excessive material from large garden or landscaping projects
This service is for routine yard maintenance only. If you have large amounts of yard waste, you must take it to a yard waste facility. Hours, prices and specifications are determined by the facility.