Businesses and residents can file taxes and make payments on-line through The Regional Income Tax Agency (R.I.T.A.)
Employers filing withholding returns are provided two choices:
- Fill in a simple withholding form, or
- Attach a payroll file
Individual taxpayers are provided the following features:
- A simple step-by-step calculation of taxes or refunds
- Ability to file even if you moved
- Electronic transfer of refunds into checking or savings accounts
- Pay by credit card or ACH (electronic debit of checking or savings accounts)
- Delay payment of taxes – file as early as you like and set up an ACH payment anytime before April 15th
- Social Security numbers for yourself and your spouse.
- W2 forms from all employers.
- 1099 forms and Federal Schedules C, E, & F.
- Date of move for residents that moved
- Bank Routing and Account numbers – for a fast refund or to pay electronically
For more information, log on to www.ritaohio.com or call R.I.T.A. office nearest you:
- 800-860-7482 - Toll-free Ohio
- 440-526-0900 - Brecksville
- 614-538-0512 - Upper Arlington
- 330-743-3400 - Youngstown